Welcome to The Design Center, where we strive to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests. To ensure this, we have established a code of conduct that all guests are expected to follow. By entering The Design Center, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- Respect Others: Treat others with respect, kindness, and courtesy. Do not use offensive language, make threats, or engage in physical altercations.
- No Discrimination: Discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other personal characteristic is not tolerated.
- No Harassment: Harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment, will not be tolerated.
- No Smoking or vaping: Smoking and vaping is not permitted anywhere in The Design Center
- No Loitering: Loitering or obstructing walkways, entrances, or exits is not permitted.
- No Solicitation: Soliciting, distributing flyers, or canvassing is not allowed without prior approval from mall management.
- Pets are allowed on leashes and close supervision. Waste bags may be disposed of in the dumpster at the Southwest corner of the parking lot.
- No Vandalism: Vandalism or destruction of property will not be tolerated.
- All Children under the age of 13 must be supervised at all times and accompanied by an adult on stairs and elevator.
Guests who violate these rules may be asked to leave the shopping mall, and in severe cases, may be subject to legal action. We reserve the right to modify this code of conduct at any time. Thank you for your cooperation in making our shopping mall a safe and enjoyable place for all